1. Each homeowner or tenant MUST have their own pool key. Please do not open the gate for those who don't have a key. You must accompany your GUESTS at the pool.NO BARBECUES, NO COOKING IN THE SWIMMING POOL AREA
2. No children under the age of 14 years in pool area, unless accompanied by an adult.
3. NO SOLO BATHING, no one person can swim in the pool alone. This a Health Department rule.
4. NO GLASS, will be allowed in the pool area.
5. Swimming suits must be worn, no one will be allowed in jeans, or cutoffs. Babies must have rubber pants for protection over diapers, by order of the Health Department. No children will be allowed in diapers only. No one may bathe in the nude.
6. You must shower before you enter the pool. Please wash the suntan oil off before you return to the pool.
7. Children under the age of 18 cannot use the pool after 7 P.M. unless accompanied by an adult.
8. NO RUNNING or horse play in the pool area. No diving from the edge of the pool.
9. ANYONE, homeowner, tenant, or guest will be asked to leave the pool area if their conduct is found to be offensive, or disturbing to others. No loud music.
10. The restroom must be respected, and kept clean.
11. No homeowner or tenant of a homeowner may use the facilities of the pool or the pool area until their Association Dues are paid in full to date. If the dues of your unit are unpaid you may not use the pool as a "guest" of another homeowner.
12. Children may have guests only when they are accompanied by an adult at all times while they are at the pool area.
PLEASE KEEP POOL GATE CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES