1. All cars parked on Terra Linda streets must be in driving condition. Tires inflated, drive train intact. Cars must have current registration and tags. Any car not in the above condition is subject to be towed away.THE STREETS, ALLEYS, SIDEWALKS, ARE ALL PRIVATE PROPERTY, UNDER THE CONTROL OF OUR ASSOCIATION
2. You may not "store" vehicles on our streets. Any vehicle not moved for more than 7 days is subject to be towed away at anytime.
3. Only cars, vans and pick-up trucks may be parked on our streets. NO recreational vehicles, boats, trailers, campers, or Motorhomes. NO large trucks, box vans or similar vehicles.
4. NO vehicle may be parked in any alley anytime of the day or night, for any reason. If you park in the alley, your car is subjected to be towed away at anytime.
5. NO bicycles, tricycles, skateboards, motorbikes, wagons, roller blades, on our sidewalks. Only foot traffic is allowed on our sidewalks and lawns.
6. NO vehicle may be repaired on the street or in the alleys. Repair work must be done in your garage, and must not become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
7. You may only repair your own vehicles. No continuous repair of vehicles that becomes an annoyance or nuisance will be allowed.
8. NO CAR REPAIR "BUSINESS" will be tolerated. Your garage may not be used as a shop.
9. You must be able to park at least one ( 1 ) car in your garage.